1. Certified copy of Registration Certificate and Memorandum of Articles of the Public/Private Ltd Company
2. If the company is in Joint Venture / Consortium, the information related to Lead Member and agreements if any shall be provided
3. Copy of PAN Card / DIN No.
4. Copy of GST Registration
5. Certified copy of the Authority conferring powers on the person(s) who are competent to execute the agreement with the NREDCAP, AP Transco / DISCOM
6. Net worth Certificate certified by Chartered Accountant
7. Annual report/Balance sheets of the company for the last three years
8. DPR covering all aspects of site location, feasibility of site, technical, financial and managerial capabilities, selection of equipment, proposed power evacuation arrangement, capital cost, cost of generation, duration of plan for completion of the project, etc. along with Topo sheet indicating the location and boundaries of the proposed project area.
9. Wind Data validated by National Institute of Wind Energy(NIWE) along with the DPR Should be provided.
10. Solar insolation data
11. Details of experience in executing RE Power projects.
12. Experience details if any, in the case of Pumped Hydro Storage Projects or Large Hydro Power Projects in MW
13. Experience details if any, in executing energy storage projects other than hydro projects in MW
14. Details of technical collaboration if any, in the area of RE Hybrid Power Projects and Energy Storage Projects
15. Non-refundable application fee by way of Demand Draft @ Rs.25,000 / MW + GST, drawn in favour of NREDCAP Ltd, payable at Tadepalli, Guntur district
16. Attach relevant documents required if any, as per the above application.
The above documents in soft copy may be furnished to email@example.com after submitting the application in online and hard copies to Head Office, NREDCAP