(Formerly Non-Conventional Energy Development Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Ltd.,)
All *marked fields are mandatory
1. Certified copy of Registration Certificate and Memorandum of Articles of the Public/Private Ltd Company
2. If the company is in Joint Venture / Consortium, the information related to Lead Member and agreements if any shall be provided
3. Copy of PAN Card / DIN No.
4. Copy of GST Registration
5. Certified copy of the Authority conferring powers on the person(s) who are competent to execute the agreement with the NREDCAP, AP Transco / DISCOM
6. Net worth Certificate certified by Chartered Accountant
7. Annual report/Balance sheets of the company for the last three years
8. DPR covering all aspects of site location, feasibility of site, technical, financial and managerial capabilities, selection of equipment, proposed power evacuation arrangement, capital cost, cost of generation, duration of plan for completion of the project, etc. along with Topo sheet indicating the location and boundaries of the proposed project area.
9. Solar insolation data.
10. Details of experience in executing RE Power projects.
11. Non-refundable application/processing fee by way of Demand Draft @ Rs.25,000/- + 18% GST per MW, drawn in favour of NREDCAP Ltd, payable at Tadepalli, Guntur district
12. Attach relevant documents required if any, as per the above application
The above documents in soft copy may be furnished to firstname.lastname@example.org after submitting the application in online and hard copies to Head Office, NREDCAP
Note: The application completed in all respects along with related documents and non-refundable processing fee shall be considered as final submission of application. The allotment of the project or rejection of the proposal based on fulfilling the Technical and Financial criteria shall be at the sole discretion of NREDCAP and the decision of NREDCAP is final and binding.
I/We certify that all information furnished is true to the best of my/our knowledge. We also agree to sign necessary agreement with NREDCAP and abide by the prevailing rules and regulations of Government of India/Government of Andhra Pradesh and regulations of the appropriate Commission.